Saturday, January 17, 2009

Every Which Way

So I have found a few jobs that I want to apply for. The postings are a little old on a couple of them, but I think I'll still give it a shot.

I worked late this evening. When I got home I looked at the most recent job post. I spent some time researching the company. I don't think I know enough InDesign, but it came with the CS3 suite that I have so I figured I could do some online tutorials to figure out the basics.

Then I was torn about whether I should work on that, or my website. I need to make some Flash content for it. Then I remembered that I have some figure drawings that I need to scan for my portfolio, and I realized that I still need to put together a portfolio pdf. Some of the stuff I want to scan is in the trunk of my car, and I thought I'd go get it, and since I was going out there anyway I might as well take out the bundle of shrink wrap from the new matress I bought a while ago. It's pretty muddy so I was going to change my shoes, then I thought I should change my pants since I was wearing my pajama pants, and I think I exhausted myself with all the thinking.

It's 10 pm. I worked a long crazy shift today. All my housemates are in and out with partying since its the weekend. I am in my pajamas, and I'm probably going to go to bed in the next hour or so. So I decided not to do any of those things. Monday is my day off and the only errand I have to run is to go to the post office to pick up a mysterious package. Ooooh...package. I haven't ordered anything, and no one has told me that they've sent me anything, so I've really no idea what it could be. Probably something official and ominous.

But anyway. After I post this, I will probably go get some mint chip ice cream, then read a bit, then go to bed.

In my next post, I shall explain the title of this blog! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment